From: Katie Perez, Legal Assistant to Kelly Mathis
To: David V Gagne
Sent: August 1, 2013 @ 11:30 AM PDT
Subject: Re: Filing Received
I will consider it a major accomplishment if I can even get the Halifax records back in the next eleven days. I would be completely astounded if we had an opinion back from the other attorneys by the anniversary date.
I know this may not mean much, but here is what I consider to be your accomplishments thus far:
- You have handled your Mother’s final arrangements;
- You have established an Estate by opening a Probate case for her affairs;
- You have secured all paperwork associated with her death (death certificate, Personal Representative paperwork, etc.);
- You have gathered the documentation necessary to evaluate a potential legal case regarding your Mother’s death;
- You have maintained meticulous notes to document the series of events leading up to her untimely passing and since her passing;
- You have contacted an attorney who is acting on your behalf and evaluating legal repercussions for you;
- You have daily taken steps to follow up and ensure that the legal case and her affairs are not stagnate;
- You have shared her story with anyone who will listen in honor of her memory and in pursuit of justice on her behalf;
- You are doing everything in your power every day to make sure that her death was not in vain.
I know it feels like you are spinning your wheels, but progress is being made, however slowly. I hope that you and your family have the opportunity to remember your Mother and honor her life, memory and legacy at this important milestone.
I will continue to update you on any progress I make.
From: David V. Gagne
To: Katie Perez
Sent: August 1, 2013 @ 03:00 PM PDT
Thank you so much for sending me this. I truly, deeply appreciate it.